Please visit the resources below to get started with online learning:
- How to Use Kaltura Capture for Creating Screencasts (about 3 minutes)
- LinkedIn Learning Course on eLC (videos average 4 minutes in length--1 hour and 43 minutes to 2 hours and 39 minutes total)
- Getting Started with Online Learning
- Extend Your Online Learning
- Resources to Help with Content by College and School (time varies by resource)
**COVID-19 Special Announcement
All faculty and instructors are invited to register for the CTL's two-week online short course. This course is designed to help you prepare for the uncertainty of the Fall 2020 semester. You have the option of signing up for an asynchronous (but paced) version of the course now, and a self-paced course starting in July.