The University of Georgia has been named the top tier one research institution in the nation in Victory Media’s Military Friendly Schools 2021 rankings.The designation recognizes the uni
As the International Biomedical Regulatory Sciences Program Director, I am responsible for overseeing the Masters of Science program in International Biomedical Regulatory Sciences as well as the graduate certificate programs in Clinical Trials Design & Management and International Biomedical Regulatory Sciences.
I am also involved in the Regulatory Knowledge and Support program within the Georgia Clinical and Translational Science Alliance and in the development and design of regulatory training programs for industry in cell manufacturing for the National Institute of Innovation and in the Manufacturing of Biopharmaceuticals.
Prior to joining UGA, I worked for Merial Inc. as head of Regulatory Affairs Operations and Policy/Government and Strategic Affairs.
I have held leadership positions in national and international trade associations and have represented the U.S. animal health industry in Veterinary International Conference of Harmonization (VICH). I also represented the animal health industry in three animal health user fee negotiations with the Federal Drug Administration, and I have leadership roles with Healthcare Business Women Association (HBA) and American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS).
Learn more about Grace Gowda.
- RAPS Executive Education Program, Kellogg Business School
- Regulatory Affairs Certification, USA
- Clinical Post-Doctoral fellow, CNS
- Ph.D. (Pharmacology and Toxicology), The University of Texas at Austin
- Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency, USA
- Master of Pharmacy (Pharmacology), University of Nagpur, Nagpur, India
- Bachelor of Pharmacy, University of Madras, Madras, India